MONOPOLY FUN FACT:
Escape maps, compasses and files were inserted into MONOPOLY game boards smuggled into POW camps inside Germany during World War II.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last revised: July 29, 2015
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By using this Site, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Site.
Restrictions On Use of Materials
When using the Site, you may not:
- Reproduce, retransmit, publish, display, distribute, disseminate, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, broadcast, timeshare, loan, disclose or otherwise make available the Site, the Site Content, or any part thereof, to any third party;
- Modify, translate, adapt, alter, reverse engineer or create derivative works based upon the Site, the Site Content, or any part thereof;
- Post or communicate any material that violates the privacy or publicity rights of another individual, or post, communicate or collect information about other individuals, including personal information and images, without their consent;
- Post or communicate any material that would violate any copyright, intellectual property right, or any other right of any entity or individual. Before posting or quoting any content that is owned or protected by a third party under intellectual property laws, a user must obtain all necessary consents or permissions from the owner of the protected content;
- Post or transmit materials that contain viruses, malicious code, corrupted files or that may damage the operation of the Site or engage in any activity that circumvents any security features or otherwise interferes with or disrupts any features of the Site, which includes, but is not limited to the use of web robots, crawlers, wanderers and spiders;
- Advertise, solicit or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business or commercial purpose;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, spam, phishing or unsolicited mass communication distribution;
- Remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks or service marks on the Sites or any part thereof; and/or
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations or promote or encourage illegal activity.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability; Forward-Looking Statements
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSABLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HASBRO DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE MATERIALS, THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU (AND NOT US) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND CORRECTION. IN NO EVENT SHALL DIGITALUS LIMITED, HASBRO, INC., AND EACH OF THEIR AFFILIATED AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, AND LICENSEES, BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANYONE CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR (1) INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR (2) ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF US OR THE SITE OR THE CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IS FORESEEABLE. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF DIGITALUS LIMITED, HASBRO, INC., AND EACH OF THEIR AFFILIATED AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, AND LICENSEES IS LIMITED SOLELY TO YOUR DIRECT DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL IT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS (U.S. $50.00). YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD DIGITALUS LIMITED, HASBRO, INC., AND EACH OF THEIR AFFILIATED AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, AND LICENSEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "INDEMNIFIED PARTIES") HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, INCURRED BY ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THIS USER AGREEMENT OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU SHALL USE YOUR BEST EFFORTS TO COOPERATE WITH US IN THE DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASSUME, AT OUR SOLE EXPENSE, THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU.
Links to Other Web Sites